Wellcome To My Blog. Enjoy Large Collection Of Beautiful Love Poetry, Sad Poetry, Ishq Poetry And HD Wallpapers All At One Place.

Beautiful And Gorgeous Women In Dashing Makeup

by Nimra Yasmeen at 20:06













Nimra Yasmeen
Beautiful And Gorgeous Women In Dashing Makeup - written by Nimra Yasmeen , categorized as Make Up
4 comments Add a comment
Unknown
Hi Nimra Yasmeen,

Beautiful name, same with your site, just amazing, real discovery

However, I am FASCINATED with the photo of women in the third row from the bottom - WDF_2005508.jpg, She is just a GALACTIC BEAUTY, where word beauty is utterly insufficient to express her appearance, at least to me.

PAGE: https://nimra9.blogspot.com/2016/04/beautiful-and-gorgeous-women-in-dashing.html -
PHOTO: https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-gqqxsuGRPUI/Vw-xsufYBJI/AAAAAAAAGWM/PbDdTYlLCxw_WdVJNMRaSUTKGQxFagncQCLcB/s320/WDF_2005508.jpg

Any chance for some info on who the hack is she. I can't stop watching her. Luckily I am now an old guy, otherwise in my younger times I would probably go bananas...

Best Regards
Josh Ghust
Nimra Yasmeen
Hi Joseph,
Thanks for liking her :)
Her Name Is 'Katharine McPhee', she is an American actress.
Wish You Good Luck :)
Reply Delete
Unknown
Hi Nimra,
Thanks for your answer.

I am aware that makeup and skilled photographers make miracles, but in case of THIS PHOTO from good ole Kathrin it's UNBELIEVABLE. Like two different persons from different GALAXIES. I have to admit, I am quite disappointed with REALITY, but kudos to photographer and make-up team. Probably they would be able to forge even my appearance, so I could bear watching myself in the mirror when I have to follow one of the most hated jobs -SHAVING BEARD. With years it became real NIGHTMARE, job and seeing me in the effing mirror.

Take my FREE advice - NEVER GET OLD! Trust me, You'll see; in first thousand years it takes some efforts to keep good looking. If you manage to stay focused to the task, after few millennia it becomes routine. Unfortunately, no one ever told that "trick" to me, which is why after 7000 years I hate mirrors and shaving.

Once again, nice blog of yours, keep going and don't forget advice.

Regards,

Methuselah Joseph
Nimra Yasmeen
hmmm, so nice of you.
it seems you loved kathrine mcphee so much. its good, it reflects your good loving heart. Keep Loving and watching her photo :)
Your Advice is very very nice. i'll take care of myself.
Reply Delete
Cancel Reply
GetID
-->